"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

September 23, 2011

So much for that...

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 103 hours/Score: 74!
AUD Mulligan: 0 hours/Applied for new NTS
REG: 35 hours/Rescheduled
Total Hours Sacrificed: 408


I'm still frustrated about failing Audit. That 74 is hard to just get over...

To make matters worse, my REG NTS expires 11-17. I had hoped to push REG off until 11-30 so that I could squeeze in Audit in a few weeks, but my experience is telling me that that will likely lead to failing both. So I am forced to change my plans yet again and go back to the REG material. I will move my REG exam to the middle of November and I will take Audit as early in January as possible before things really get crazy at work. This is not even close to my original plan, but life happens. When I started this blog I figured I would be wrapping it up about right now...oh well. The journey continues...

2 comments:

  1. oh man thats rough!! are you able get a recore on that exam to get the additional point? Keep at it!! You're an inspiration to many including myself!! I will hopefully be taking FAR early 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to post James! I'm not sure anyone fully understands what this process is like unless they are going through it, so that's why it's so nice to meet others like yourself. As for trying to somehow get that extra point, I'm not going to waste my time...from what I have heard, they have never changed a score from fail to pass. I wish I could beg, but it just isn't going to happen!

    Best of luck to you with FAR! FAR was overwhelming for me, but not impossible...

    ReplyDelete