"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

April 26, 2011

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 5 hours/??
AUD:0 hours/??
REG: 0 hours/??
FAR-1 lectures are DONE! I feel pretty good about sticking to my schedule and I also feel pretty good about the material in FAR-1. Obviously I will need to go over the information in detail several times, but FAR does not seem impossible. I also really like Peter Olinto and think he does a great job with the lectures. FAR-1 had quite a bit of IFRS comparisons that I hope I can keep straight. On to FAR-2 and hopefully a little of FAR-3 tonight. I will use the Becker flashcards for FAR-1 before bed so that I don't totally forget what I just learned!

I am going to try to keep up with posts better than I did for BEC. I think it is helping me stay focused and reminds me that I am not alone in this...I appreciate those of you that have taken the time to read my blog, post comments and share the pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment