"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

January 27, 2011

My Books Arrived!

I love irony! The day I decide to start this blog happens to be the same day my Becker stuff arrives! I have to say that I thought I was going to have the weekend to plan my approach to this whole exam, but Becker certainly has other plans for me...

Ok, just to warn anyone who has never seen the books before, THEY ARE HUGE! The sheer size of them terrifies me and when they are all stacked together it seems impossible. I have certainly lost a little of my excitement to start studying...I guess I just hope I can look back in 6 months at that same stack of books and feel so incredibly happy that I am done!

I am also taking two online accounting classes right now to complete my 150 and I work 32-40 hours a week decorating cakes. I guess it is time to say goodbye to my hobbies and my husband for the next 6 months! Wish me luck because I think I will certainly need a little of it on my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment