"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

January 31, 2011

Studying has Begun...

FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD:0 hours/??, BEC: 0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??

So yesterday I started studying for my very first part of the exam, FAR. About 2 hours of the 3 I spent studying were watching tutorials on learning how to use Becker and welcome videos. Then I watched Lecture 1 which guides you through the first 15 pages of the FAR book. It actually seemed to go smoothly and I am optimistic about this week. I am glad I've begun because I felt so anxious about taking that first step and actually having to commit.

My goal is to get through the first section (F1) this week and really get familiar with the topics and material. So far I like Becker and I love that it is designed by accountants!! It is so organized and easy to use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment