"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

June 20, 2011

OOPS!

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 159 hours/(Time to pray a lot!)
AUD: 14.5 hours/Scheduled 7-11
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 284.5


First off, I can't believe it has been over two weeks since I have blogged! That should be a good indicator that I was too busy studying to update this blog, but of course that is not the case at all! I could honestly come up with a million excuses as to why I am behind yet again, but I won't even bother...truth is I am back on track and that is what counts!

I finished Lectures for A-1 through A-4 very very slowly in the last 2 weeks and will finish A-5 tonight. That gives me 3 weeks for all the homework, flashcards and notes. I have a good feeling about this section and really like the way Becker (Tim) is presenting the information. Way way better than BEC and of course I am not nearly as overwhelmed as I was with the FAR material. I feel like I may actually pull off a passing score in this section...

Other things going on this week:

Scores should be coming out sometime this week! I am not sure how to feel about that...I mean, I want to know obviously, but I don't want to face reality if I didn't pass...
I'll share as soon as I know...

Also, I have been working a lot more in the last few weeks and expect that to continue through August. This is a super busy and often stressful time of year for a cake decorator. Tons of graduation, wedding, holiday and summer orders to keep up with...I do like my job, don't get me wrong, but on top of studying and life, I could do without mishaps and annoyed customers...and the more orders you have, the more things can and do go wrong..

Just for fun, here is a cake a made last week:

Strawberry and Chocolate Ice Cream in an Oreo Sugar Cone (This is actually 24 cupcakes!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment