"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

June 21, 2011

Seriously?! 2 Down 2 to go!!!!

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 17.5 hours/Scheduled 7-11
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 287.5

So I was at work today and all I could think about was my FAR score and I literally checked it every 20 minutes on my iPhone. At around 10 am I checked it again not expecting to see a score and there it was! I couldn't believe my eyes and had a coworker check and sure enough, a passing score of 78 had been posted!! I just can't believe I passed both BEC and FAR on my first try and I am half way to becoming a CPA!! I don't think it has really sunk in yet...

I am really amped to tackle AUD now as I feel like this material is much easier to grasp than BEC or FAR. I just realized that my goal of completing this exam before I start at KPMG is still possible!!! WOW!

To anyone else that received scores and passed, CONGRATS in a big big way! And for those that didn't pass, know that you aren't alone...an awesome forum (another71.com) is filled with others who have struggled along the way and is a great resource I have used since before starting this blog...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur passing scores! So audit is next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am still in shock, but I am starting to think it really is official because I received my scores in the mail :)

    Yes, Audit in 1 week and due to some unexpected things that happened last week, I am way way behind...I am still going to try and give it my best shot given the circumstances...

    ReplyDelete