"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

August 4, 2011

Anyone seen my motivation?!

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 103 hours/Waiting Begins...
REG: 14 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 387

OMG! I started off so good and then totally lost my motivation! I have only put in 4 hours of lecture since my last post! Seriously, what happened?? Even tonight I am trying to find every excuse to avoid studying. I need to get back on track immediately because I am running out of time!

After I publish this post, I am watching at least 4 hours of lecture this evening. I have to actually sit down and write out my study plan so that I feel more obligated to stick to it. That is what helped me on all the other sections, but I haven't done that yet for REG. I have a long way to go in less than 4 weeks!

If anyone else has any motivation to spare, send some my way!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I take it on 8/31 as well. It's especially tough with it being so nice out and having just finished cramming and taking the test for AUD with no break for studying.

    Just think. Would you rather just have to study once for REG, and be done for good......

    or take it again in October?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a great point I keep trying to remind myself of...I do NOT want to have to retake this in October simply because I didn't study hard enough now. October is going to be crazy enough as it is because I am starting my career and will be traveling and going through training and everything.

    My goal of passing this before I start my career is still in sight and I can't let that slip when I can see the finish line!

    Good luck to you on 8-31 as well! I am hoping we both have a little luck on exam day and see a number > 74 in our future. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete