"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

August 14, 2011

Frustrated to say the least...

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 103 hours/Waiting Begins...
REG: 18 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 391

So I managed to study a whopping 4 hours since my last post! I really don't know what is wrong with me! I just can't force myself to do this and I am frustrated with my lack of motivation. I'm not sure what my deal is. I mean, like anyone else, I have a lot of personal stuff going on, but that is inevitable. I have been able to manage it all up to this point, so why in the world am I struggling so much when I can literally see the finish line?!

I still have to watch lectures for REG-6 and 7, write notes and do MCQ for ALL sections. I am doubting I actually have the time to do all of that in these remaining couple of weeks. I am a little bit tempted to bump my exam to October 1st, but I just don't want to give myself more of a reason to slack off. I would also be giving up on my goal of passing all 4 parts before I start my career and I REALLY don't want to give up on that. So, I must accept that I have wasted the past week + and really commit to making these final few weeks count.

On another note, my husband's grandmother passed away last week. She was a beautiful lovely lady and I have the fondest memories of her fancy hats, especially on my wedding day. My husband flew home on Friday to attend the funeral. She will truly be missed by so many people.

Ok, back to REG lectures as soon as I post this...

No comments:

Post a Comment