"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 4, 2011

Life can change in an instant...

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 22.5 hours/Scheduled 7-11
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 292.5

Last Saturday (June 25th) my husband's Aunt suddenly passed away. She was young, full of life and beautiful. Everyone that knew her was shocked and terribly saddened by her passing. My husband and I left the very next morning for our home town (1,000 miles away) to support our family and to say our farewells. Her  presence will truly be missed every day...

Needless to say, studying was not my priority last week at all. We returned home Saturday night and pretty much slept the day away on Sunday. I hoped I could move my Audit exam forward by 1 week, but there are no test dates available...so I must try and cram like crazy this week and give it a good effort next Monday. I am very prepared for the fact that I will likely have to do Audit over, but that is ok...being there for family was far more important.

On another note, my husband got a job offer after almost 5 months of being unemployed! It is a decent offer too and so now we must scramble to find a place to move to...life is certainly hectic!

I wanted to thank everyone for your support through this exam process. It means a lot read your kind comments and shared stories of struggles and success! THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment