"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

March 11, 2011

Blah...

BEC: 31.5 hours/??, FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD:0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??
I was trying so so hard to finish up BEC-2 today and the last part about hedging was making me want to stab my eyes out! More than 2/3rds of the chapter was marked "Independent Study", yet most of the questions were about those topics. I really think the lecture should have covered a little more of this section and Mr. Mike Potenza said we didn't need to focus on the material he didn't go over...HUH?!

I had been doing well on the multiple choice for BEC-2 before today and then I missed 8 out of 20 of this last group of questions! That is horrible and my confidence has gone way way down...I started the supplemental questions and was instantly overwhelmed and had to stop because I was missing ones that I knew and was just confusing myself. I am going to walk away for tonight and work on my homework for Fund Accounting and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. This weekend will be devoted to lectures and homework for BEC-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment