"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

March 29, 2011

Long time, No study...

BEC: 58.5 hours/??, FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD:0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??

I haven't posted in well over a week (almost 2) and I have only managed to get in 16 hours of studying in that time...there are many reasons for this, but I am back on track and need to just focus on staying on track...this certainly isn't easy and trying to stay motivated has been a little bit of a challenge...

I did decide to move my test date back a week, so now I will take it at 12:30 Monday April 11th. The fee for changing the test date was $35 and well worth it since I have more time to prepare...

I have mentioned this forum before, but the people over at http://www.another71.com/cpa-exam-forum/ are really informative and have indicated that Becker does not do a great job with the BEC IT section. That is the section I am finishing right now and don't like the idea that all this time spent on IT won't really be helpful...I now have to research what I may need to know in addition to what Becker has taught...I also think it is a little frustrating that their course is lacking in this key area...(if the rumors are true...)

Ok, back to studying the rest of the afternoon today and all of tomorrow. My goal is to finish the IT section and about half of BEC-5. I hope to get in about 15 hours of studying in that time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment