"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

March 6, 2011

Study Study Study

BEC: 18 hours/??, FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD: 0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??

WOW! I spent my entire Sunday studying! Of course there was the occasional distraction like the phone ringing, my animals fighting and Tap Zoo on my iPhone, but all in all I am impressed with myself! My weekend went like this:
Friday:
3 hours working on homework problems for BEC-1 and not doing so hot on them. My pass rates were about 70% (or worse!)
Saturday:
I wasn't able to study after work because I had homework for my online classes due...Fund accounting is frustrating!!
Sunday:
9 hours working on the rest of the homework for BEC-1 and going over all problems I had gotten wrong. My pass rates were much improved, expecially with the cost accounting problems. I like cost accounting!
1 hour (so far) watching lectures for BEC-2. I WILL finish the lectures tonight and tomorrow while studying the flashcards for BEC-1.

Forgot to mention that I scheduled this section of the exam! I thought it would force me to stay on track, so I am officially taking BEC on April 4th! I have to be fully prepared 4 weeks from tomorrow!!!!!! That seems like plenty of time, but there is a lot of little things to know...

Ok back to Becker and Mr. Mike Potenza!

No comments:

Post a Comment