"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

March 7, 2011

Can I really Survive 6 MONTHS of this?!

BEC: 21 hours/??, FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD: 0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??
Ok, So I got home from work with a bad headache...my stinkin brain was not wanting to cooperate with my study plans, so I napped with my dogs for a few hours. It was kind of nice :) I thought I'd share a picture of one of my Boston Terriers Lilo doing what she does best...

After my short nap, I got up and started the lectures for BEC-2 with a dull headache still looming. I finished the rest of the lectures, which took about 3 hours. After I post this, I am going to go over the flash cards for BEC-1 at least once before bed. Then tomorrow I plan to review them again and start reading through BEC-2 and doing the homework. The topics for this section didn't seem too hard, so I am hoping my passing rates are better this time. I am already getting tired of working and coming home and studying every single day. And then spending my entire days off studying and this is pretty much the first week of it...I am starting to doubt that I can actually do this for the next 6 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment