"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

March 17, 2011

Seriously?!

BEC: 42.5 hours/??, FAR: 3 hours/??, AUD:0 hours/??, REG: 0 hours/??

OMG I just can't win! I feel like I should have a started a blog about my problems rather than my CPA experience...I think the world is against me actually passing this thing...

To explain, my husband was just laidoff. The economy is supposed to be getting better right? He has been out of college for 8 years and had a decent job and now he has to start the job search all over again...meanwhile I am supposed to focus on studying?! Seriously?!

Well, anyway...that April 4th deadline is not going to be reasoned with, so I still have to try and be prepared...I studied the first section of BEC-3 carefully and felt like I knew it well and then the stinkin homework questions kicked my butt! I scored 73%, but was expecting 90% based on my review of the chapter...goes to show how tricky some of these questions can be... 

My goal for the rest of today is to get through as much of the BEC-3 homework as possbile. I have a lot of homework for my online classes this weekend as well as midterms for both, so I am going to lose a lot of time to that...oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Send some luck my way please!

2 comments:

  1. Amy,

    How have you been doing with BEC? Any progress? We're rooting for ya!

    Chris at Bisk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! I am struggling a little, but feel like I am getting back on track now...staying motivated is difficult, but I really want to pass BEC on my first try so I can move on!

    ReplyDelete