"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

May 22, 2011

4 more days to STUDY!

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 116 hours/??
AUD:0 hours/??
REG: 0 hours/??
Total Hours Sacrificed: 227


So today I am going to finish up FAR-7 notes and MCQ. I am a tad behind because I still haven't touched Government and NFP (FAR-8 and FAR-9). Hopefully I can stay focused today and get a good chunk of that done too...

My wonderful boss let me take the next 4 days off to study! I am really happy about that because I have a long way to go before I really feel confident about any of this material. I seem to be missing stuff on even the easy material...mostly because I didn't RTCDQ or TIT, but with the time pressure on the exam, getting more of this information straight in my head is a must! My goal is 10 hours per day for the next 4 days. I honestly feel like I could study this stuff for another month and still not have a lot of it straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment