"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

May 17, 2011

Is it over yet?!

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 91.5 hours/??
AUD:0 hours/??
REG: 0 hours/??
Total Hours Sacrificed: 202.5


So I intended to keep this blog a little more current, but finding the time to do so is proving difficult...

In the last week I have studied over 40 hours trying to really nail down FAR 1-4 and I think my pace is a little too slow! I almost through FAR-4, but still have 5-9 to review and do the MCQ! I am way behind where I would like to be, but I am dedicated to getting through this and taking and passing my exam on 5-26! I really feel a lot better about my approach to FAR than I did about BEC. I would really recommend taking Jeff's advice (over at another71.com) and watching all lectures first, then retaking/typing notes and doing tons of MCQ. My main problem is slacking several weeks back and now scrambling to make up for that...I DON'T recommend doing that!

I am still astounded as to the sheer amount of information and details in FAR. I am more and more impressed that someone can actually score a 99 on this part of the exam (well any part really)! I mean, even when I read the questions and actually comprehend what they are asking for, I forget some specific rule about 1/3 of the time...very frustrating!

I fully intend on staying on track for the next 8 days so that I can give myself a really good chance of passing next Thursday. I feel like it is 50% prep and 50% luck, so I am hoping for the best of both...

Goal: finish all notes and MCQ by Sunday at the very latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment