"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

May 4, 2011

Wow, there is so much to know!

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 30.5 hours/??
AUD:0 hours/??
REG: 0 hours/??

I really can't believe how much info FAR covers! I finished all but the deferred taxes (blah) lecture of FAR-6 today and can't believe how long it takes just to get through the lectures. There is so much detail and so many topics covered already, I am starting to see why people say this exam is the hardest. Each individual topic isn't bad, but the accumulated amount of info is nothing short of astounding. Keeping this rule straight from that rule and this exception straight from that one is only half of the struggle. Figuring out what the hell the question is even asking seems to be a huge part of it. I have only done the class questions that are included in the lectures, but I can see this being a problem already.

My goal was to finish all lectures by tomorrow so that I would have 3 solid weeks to do all the questions and my final review before my exam on Thursday 5-26, but it looks like I will not finish the lectures until Friday. I am starting to feel the pressure of the exam date already and am worrying I haven't given myself enough time to really "learn" the material. I hope I am wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment