"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

May 24, 2011

WOW!

BEC: 111 hours/(Time to pray)
FAR: 147 hours/??
AUD:0 hours/??
REG: 0 hours/??
Total Hours Sacrificed: 258

Just a quick post to say NFP Accounting is a pain! I FINALLY got through those terrible questions...there did not seem to be much consistency with applying what I read...I am guessing that is just because I didn't totally understand it all...I scored a 74.7% on the MCQ the first time through. For Government I scored in the 80-90% range for every section, which I am very pleased about!

I just took the short sample test the AICPA provides and surprised myself! I am retaining a little more than I thought. I only missed 1 of the multiple choice questions (because I didn't read it carefully) and I got all of the SIMS right except the research one. I had never done a research one before and although I found the section I thought was right, the answer referred to the section I found, but was not the "correct" section...frustrating! The SIMS seemed REALLY easy, so I am guessing that is quite misleading!

I think for my own sanity and for my brain, I will spend the rest of the evening reading notes carefully and trying to not go crazy! I only have tomorrow left : (

No comments:

Post a Comment