"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 18, 2011

8 days remaining...

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 55.5 hours/Scheduled 7-26
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 325.5


So I packed up my car with my dogs and computer and headed to our new house for the weekend...I fully intended on studying a good 12-16 hours while I was there. My husband starts his new job today, so we were getting him situated in the new house with just the essentials until we actually move in September. We are not going to actually move until after my REG exam...but his commute would be 2+ hours each way if he waited to move...

Well, I decided to set my computer up (not a laptop) and try to get in some studying and realized I forget the power cord! So that totally blew my plans for studying and needless to say I was not going to drive all the way home to get it! I did finish A-2 and most of A-3 and so my goal for today is to finish A-3 and A-4. I don't work today, so I should be able to accomplish that...

Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment