"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 23, 2011

Down to the wire...

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 74.5 hours/Scheduled 7-26
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 344.5

I have really been working too much in these final few days before my exam. I worked today and will work Monday and Tuesday (exam day) too! That was not wise of me, but it really comes down to the fact that I moved this exam twice...so planning ahead didn't really work out...

As for studying, I was struggling these last few days to really get through the rest of the material. I have yet to finish final review of A-5. That is my plan for tonight. I am honestly feeling so much better about the material in this section of the exam. I feel like it is the "easiest" section as my readers have indicated by their votes and the passing rates also indicate more people pass audit. None of these exams are a breeze though, so don't underestimate what it takes to pass...

Happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment