"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 13, 2011

I have serious commitment issues!

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 45.5 hours/Scheduled 7-26
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 315.5


Ok, so there is just far too much going on this week for me to really have enough time to finish preparing for the Audit exam...so I decided to move my exam again! This is typical me...wasting money on exam fees and then wasting the extra time I paid for...oh well...

Good news for my husband and I this week! We found a home we both love and are signing a lease tomorrow!! We are so excited to move into a nice big house with our own yard! My dogs will be so happy :) See? I really am pretty busy with life this week...(I am trying to convince myself these are valid excuses for changing my exam and ignoring the fact that I spent 2 hours on another71.com today!)

I just really want to pass this thing! I am hoping I didn't go too far into July that I am going to struggle with time when preparing for REG on 8-31. I will have to stay on track from tomorrow until REG or I am going to really regret it come score release time in September. I would love to actually meet my goal of passing all 4 parts before I start my job in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment