"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 11, 2011

Where did the week go?!

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 40.5 hours/Scheduled 7-18
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 310.5

So it turns out that giving myself an extra week to study resulted in me not studying much at all! I hate when I do that to myself, but I just could not focus when I sat down to study...I really should have packed up my stuff and headed to Starbucks or something, but instead I sat at my desk glued to the another71 forum, facebook, my iPhone, really any distraction was easily welcomed...So now I am stressed because I only have a week left, I work through Saturday and am not even close to prepared...

I did finish A-1 completely. I took my own notes right on the Becker flashcards as well as made my own cards, did all the MCQ and averaged 82.6% which I am very happy with. I really didn't find the questions very difficult for A-1, so I am hoping to finish A-2 as easily tomorrow after work. I am getting back into the groove of things, but it was difficult.

In other news, my husband landed a nice job that he starts the day I take this Audit exam! Now we are in a scramble to move, which we have planned to do anyway, but it is more of a rush so he can avoid a 2 hour each way commute! We looked at some homes for rent and found one we both love, so I am hoping we are able to get it...we currently live in a condo we bought literally three seconds before the market crashed and now we owe more than twice what it is worth! That is a harsh reality for us and so many other people right now...

Good luck to anyone taking exams this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment