"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 27, 2011

REG

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 103 hours/Waiting Begins...
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 373

Sitting at my computer getting ready to pop in the lecture CD for REG and just realized how time has flown since I started this journey back in January! Wow! I felt like it was going to take forever to get to this final section, but here I am.

Again I am using Jeff's NINJA study framework for REG. I really like it a lot and feel like it is better than the study plan Becker suggests. If anyone is curious, head over to http://www.another71.com/ and check it out. I believe Jeff has the framework available for free. There are tons of suggestions that are really great! Basically I am going to watch all videos for the entire book. Then I am going to go back through and take notes section by section and do the MCQ as I go. Then I will rewrite my notes for entire chapters and go back through the MCQ. I usually only have enough time to go back through the ones I marked and I wait to do the supplemental questions at that time. I also have Jeff's NINJA notes for REG and will go through those regularly...

I also wanted to share a really great song that I listen to during study breaks. It helps me get my mojo back and is a great motivator...check it out! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/open-happiness-butch-walker/id309023289?i=309023338

No comments:

Post a Comment