"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."

July 25, 2011

Tomorrow is exam day!

BEC: 111 hours/Score: 79
FAR: 159 hours/Score: 78
AUD: 96.5 hours/Scheduled 7-26
REG: 0 hours/Scheduled 8-31
Total Hours Sacrificed: 366.5

Wow! There is a lot of info here! Not nearly as much as FAR, but still a lot to keep straight. I hope I can pull this off tomorrow. I have completed my final review of everything and tomorrow I hope to be able to understand some of my weak areas a little more (A-4). Overall I fell pretty good about the material...another week and I would feel great, but that is not going to happen...

I did lose some study time because I was sick last night and today. I missed work, but had a hard time using that time to study. I am not sure about making it to work tomorrow as I am stll not feeling well and don't want to risk missing my exam because I didn't rest. We shall see how I feel in the morning...

My test is at 5:00pm and I can't wait for it to be over! Wish me luck cause I will need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment